A project designed to ...
... connect with the world of a professional artist
... stimulate your creative potential
... share the excitement of contemporary dance!
How does it work?
Danse Danse has selected artists from various backgrounds to lead young people on a creative journey. All you have to do is choose the artist you want to work with, and Danse Danse will take care of the rest!
We offer you:
- customized pedagogical support to help students prepare for the workshop and discover the artist’s work
- a workshop with the artist, who will open up their creative universe to the young people
- suggestions for reinvestment in the classroom, including a creative challenge!
Where is it?
- Online via the Zoom platform
- In person if the health situation permits at the time of the workshop
When is it?
Throughout the school year (depending on the availability of the artist selected)
Who is it for?
Students in all primary and secondary grades (depending on the artist selected)
Available dance styles
- Contemporary dance
- Do you have a special request? Let us know!
We’ll be happy to talk to you!
For information about available artists and rates, or for any other question, contact us at email@example.com.
- This project is eligible for the Culture in the Schools Program.
- Danse Danse is part of the Culture-Education repertoire