For a lasting impact over time
What is a planned gift?
A planned gift is a form of charity that consists of donating, either during your lifetime or after your death, a portion of the assets accumulated during your lifetime. It’s a way to support an organization that you would like to see continue for generations to come. All planned gifts offer tax benefits.
A planned gift requires a planning process on the part of the donor.
Why make a planned gift to Danse Danse?
- To establish a cultural heritage in contemporary dance;
- To ensure the sustainability of an organization that has been presenting contemporary dance to the public for almost 25 years;
- To support Quebec artists of all backgrounds and provide a springboard for local choreographers;
- To showcase Quebec and Canadian dance on the international stage;
- To preserve access to dance for marginalized groups.
Planned gifts can take several forms:
- Testamentary gifts (donations specified in a will)
- Gifts of life insurance (assignment or purchase of an insurance policy)
- Gifts of securities (stocks and bonds)
- Gifts in kind of property (works of art, movable or immovable property)
Thanks to your planned gift, your ongoing support will strengthen a leading contemporary dance organization and nurture innovative and creative projects that will benefit future generations.
For more information, please contact Caroline Ohrt.
- Danse Danse presents diversified programming rooted in the 21st century;
- Danse Danse builds bridges by promoting encounters and exchanges between artists and audience;
- Danse Danse is a talent incubator that provides artists with time, space and funding at key points in their career;
- Danse Danse actively contributes to the profile of Montreal, cultural metropolis.