Let your students discover dynamic dance attuned to our times
The 2017-18 Danse Danse season, with 15 dance pieces from here and abroad, offers a wide range of styles and strong, stimulating aesthetics. With their openness to different cultures, exceptional performances and incredible set designs, these shows stimulate the imagination and question the world we live in.
*For minimum age recommendations for each of our shows, do not hesitate to call us. Tickets issued upon receipt of payment or agreement on payment terms.
Stay in touch: subcribe to our newsletter
- Up to 50 % off regular prices
- You receive your tickets in advance
- For every 15 tickets purchased, 1 complimentary ticket offered to the group coordinator
- Access to the post-performance Meet the Artists discussion every Friday evening (and also every Wednesday night starting fall 2017)
- A Learning Activity Guide is available to help you prepare your outing
- New: school matinees available!
In addition to enjoying the shows presented during our season, you can now also take a look behind the scenes with your students, colleagues or family by attending a lecture, movement workshop, a backstage visit, etc.
For information on fees and booking write us an email.